Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bralies Blankies Background

We love our babies and toddlers, and love to help them discover the world around them. My Bralies Blankies helps to do just that by stimulating the senses through the use of colors, textures, and design.
Our namesake the “Bralie Blankie” uses two or more different types of fabric and ribbon tags around the edges to stimulate your childs sense of touch. For babies the tags on this blankie help to stimulate fine motor skills such as grasp and release. For toddlers it provides a sense of security and comfort as they cuddle with it and play with the different tags.
These are great to take anywhere, and children do love to take them everywhere!
I always triple sew the ribbons, including a top stitch, to make it very durable. And I only use washable, quality fabrics!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the dinosaur one. You need to proofread your text, but I think your website is great!